A Soulmate is a person that loves you truly and have decided to stick with you through thick and thin.
Relationship is sweeter and animated when you find your soulmate.
Most people have found their soulmate but unknowingly let him/her go because they have unrealistic idea of a soulmate.
A soulmate is a human just like you.
Imperfect and mundane just like you.
But if you observe your relationship with them, you will notice that there is something unique about them.
They might not have answers to all your problems but they are willing to find the answers with you.
They complete and compliment you.
They love you the way you have never been love before.
They bring you comfort, peace of mind and happiness.
They encourage you to launch out and be your best possible.
They simply bring something new to your life.
So how will you know if he/she is your soulmate?
Here are signs that will help you know if he/she is your soulmate.
The 10 habits of a soulmate……
1. He/she makes you happy: Happiness is a personal decision. It must stem from within. Truth must be told, people in our lives also contribute largely to our happiness or sadness. Your partner have great influence on your mood.
Their actions/words can either make you happy or sad. A soulmate will make deliberate effort to ensure you are happy always and will never feel unconcern when you are sad.
2. He/she listens to you: Everyone is occupied by his/her own problem no matter how small it is.
Everyone is busy with their lives.
Most people don’t take time to listen to others to know exactly what they are passing through when something sensitive is been discuss with them.
A soulmate will never be too busy to listen to you.
He/she will eagerly put aside every other thing they are doing just to listen to you no matter what you have to say.
This is because he/she genuinely care about what you have to say and desire to know what you are going through.
A soulmate listen to understand not to jump to conclusion or judge you.
3. He/she challenges you: A soulmate knows your potential through constant interraction with you this make them to push and challenge to reach your full potential.
He/she finds joy in you achieving more and becoming your best possible.
He/she will never allow you to settle for mediocrity in whatever you set out to do.
A soulmate simply bring out the best in you.
4. He/she encourages you: Relationship is suppose to give us an assurance that no matter what happens even if the whole world go against us, there will always be one person to support and encourage us- our partner.
That is exactly what soulmate does.
A soulmate will always be your number one cheerleader.
5. He/she accept you: A soulmate will accept you for who you are without making you feel inadequate in anyway whatsoever.
A soulmate will love and accept you unconditionally, flaws and all.
6. He/she will never desert you: A soulmate is not someone that stays with you only when things are easy and rosy.
A soulmate will stay with you through thin and thick.
He/she will not desert you just because you are passing through a difficult times.
Instead of deserting you, a soulmate will stick around and help you overcome your challenges and difficulties.
7. He/she cherish you: To cherish is to love dearly. A soulmate will cherish you and appreciate your presence in his/her life.
What you cherish, you can’t take for granted. A soulmate will never take you for granted no matter how long you have been together.
He/she will instead cherish you more as the years goes by.
A soulmate will not get tired of you or lose respect for you just because you have been together for long. A soulmate will never stop loving you even when he/she is mad at you.
And he/she can not stay mad at you for long.
8. He/she finds it easy to appease you: A soulmate will value your happiness and peace of mind.
He/she understands that his/her actions can affects you directly or indirectly hence they are careful not to do things that will hurt your feelings.
Whenever he/she mistakenly hurt your feelings he/she will not find it difficult to say sorry to you.
He/she understand that apologizing when you are wrong is maturity and evidence that you value your partner’s feelings.
A soulmate doesn’t place his ego above his/her relationship or partner’s happiness.
A soulmate will gladly appease you when you angry or unhappy irrespective of who is at fault just to make sure you are happy.
9. He/she makes you feel comfortable: A soulmate will ensure you are comfortable around him/her so you don’t see the need to pretend.
A soulmate encourages you to express your true self. He/she will make you feel at ease when you around him/her.
A soulmate will not condemn or look down on you based on your personality type.
10. He/she correct and teach you: These days lots of people find joy in criticizing, mocking and judging people publicly when they make mistakes.
Very few people constructively correct and teach. Correction and teaching are acts of love.
A soulmate will correct/teach you so that you can improve in any area you are lagging behind.
A soulmate will not make an open mockery of you no matter your mistakes because he/she understands that shame to one is shame to both partners in a relationship.
Though a soulmate will not support you to indulge in a destructive habits.
A soulmate help you to desist from bad habits that can destroy your life.
He/she assist you to become a better woman or man.
A soulmate will not pressurize you to indulge in bad habits.
Everyone desire a relationship with a touch of paradise. A soulmate will give you that.
A soulmate will bring out the best in you. He/she will encourage and challenge you to be a better person. He/she will bring happiness to your life not sorrow and pain.
A soulmate is not a perfect person but someone committed to adding value to their partner’s life and making sure what they share last forever.
A soulmate is unforgetable, indispensable and irreplaceable.
Are you connected to your spouse on soul level ?
Are you your spouse soulmate?
If you can’t boldly answer yes. Here is your opportunity to improve your relationship.
Practise these 10 habits to be able to connect on a soul level with your partner and become a better partner to your spouse which will ultimately make your relationship a better one -paradise on earth.