Two are better than one because they can keep each other’s company, make each other happy, care for each other, encourage and support each other.
This is the essence of a relationship.
Relationship should add value to our lives not detract it.
Relationship should make our lives easier not complicated.
Relationship should help us to become happier and better than we can be on our own not the other way round.
Relationship should help us stay focus on what is important and achieve our dreams and ambitions not distract us and hold us back.
Life has its ups and downs already relationship should not add to it. Many stuff in life for instance work causes stress so relationship should not compound it.
Relationship is not a do or die affair. You don’t have to be in a relationship just because you are afraid or tired of being single and lonely.
Don’t stay in a relationship that makes your life miserable and deprived you of your peace of mind and sound night sleep.
It’s is better to be alone than to be in a relationship with a partner who is doing any of the following:
1) A partner that takes you and your efforts for granted.
2) A partner that lies to you about everything and anything, making you look like a fool in the presence of others.
3) A partner that makes you look like a fool for caring too much.
4) A partner who put you in doubt about where you actually belong in their life. Someone who is not committed to you.
5) A partner who takes undue advantage of you financially or in any way just because they know you love them so much and you are willing to do anything for them.
6) A partner who feels like he or she is doing you a favor by being with you.
7) A partner who doesn’t respect, support or appreciate you.
8) A partner that abuses you physically, emotionally, mentally or sexually.
9) A partner who sees and treats you as a competitor and feels threatened by your success and progress in life and career especially when you are getting ahead of them.
10) A partner who you have to beg for his/her attention and affection.
Relationship should be something you start because you have found the right person who is willing to put in the same effort you will put to ensure things work out.
Relationship should only start when you have find that one person that truly loves and cares about you just the same you do about them and also need you in his/her life to complete and compliment it like you also need them.