Love is not worthy of its name if it’s unrequited. A healthy relationship is a relationship built on love.
Love is a mutual thing never a one sided thing. Love is not about just giving, it also involves receiving.
Believe me you deserve the kind of love and care you give out to others.
Relationship is something to be enjoy not endure and it can only be enjoy if the feelings are mutual and the effort is mutually invested.
Here are the kind of partners you should be with if you want to enjoy a healthy and loving relationship:
1. You deserve someone that feels lucky to have you.
2. You deserve someone that respect and appreciate every little thing you do for them.
3. You deserve someone that will love and care about you, you don’t have to be the only one doing the loving and caring.
4. You deserve someone who is willing to put in the effort to make what you share last forever.
5. You deserve someone who will stay committed, faithful and loyal to you.
6. You deserve someone that respect you and make it clear to his friends and family that they must do same.
7. You deserve someone who will never get tired of you.
8. You deserve someone who believe in you and your dreams, aspiration and ambition.
9. You deserve someone who is committed to supporting you to achieve your dreams and goals.
10. You deserve someone who support and encourage you to be a better person in all ramification.
Relationship is best/sweet when the love, care, sacrifice, commitment, faithfulness, attention and efforts in general is coming from both end… Wish you happiness and love in your relationship pursuit.