- A healthy relationship is the one that a sorry and smile can bring the situation back to normal after a misunderstanding. A heart that truly loves you can’t be angry with you for long.
- Whenever you experience a bad day always restrain yourself from venting it out on your lover. Put it at the back of your mind that he/she is not the cause. And be aware that it damages relationship. Instead of transferring your aggression to feel better why not share your bad experience with your partner. Your lover’s sympathy will make you feel better than venting out on him/ her.
- Love, care and attention should be given freely in a relationship. Any relationship you have to beg for all of these is very unhealthy for your mental well-being. Love yourself enough to quit.
- Learn to give your support and encouragement to your partner’s dream, ambition, goal and project. Be their number one cheerleader. Be their fortress when they are feeling low and insecure. When you make yourself your lover’s source of inspiration and motivation then you have make yourself irreplaceable in their life.
- Fight, quarrel, argument and misunderstanding are normal in a relationship. Just make sure your feeling of anger doesn’t outweighs the love you have for your partner during turbulent times. Do not let misunderstanding change your feelings for your partner. Then your love will wax stronger and get better day by day.